4 magic recipe of hot chocolate
The birth of hot chocolate dates back to the 16th century. The Spaniards brought the recipe of hot chocolate from America, and the innovation quickly spread throughout Europe. Many believe in its beneficial effects on human health. Main featured drink from that time known to us, was the use in cooking of spicy crushed chili peppers. The Spaniards are not accustomed to such a burning taste, started an experiment which ended in the replacement of hot peppers sugar. Today, hot chocolate is loved by people of all ages for its warming effect in the cold winter time. Now there is no problem to buy ready-made packaged chocolate at the store, and just adding boiling water to prepare a drink. But the chocolate does not go to any comparison with prepared with their own hands, using high quality
chocolate. milk and whipped cream. Even the basic hot chocolate recipe – indescribable pleasure, but let’s move away from platitudes, and get acquainted with four unique recipes, each of which is capable of becoming No. 1.
Spicy hot chocolate .
Mayan Indians in the preparation of chocolate used chili, as mentioned above. To prepare this chocolate you will need:
100 g of bitter chocolate
2 ½ cups milk
½ Cup sugar
¾ Tsp. cinnamon
¼ Tsp crushed chili peppers
1 red bell pepper chopped thinly cut.
1. Pour the milk into a small pan and heat but do not boil.
2. Add the sugar and chocolate. broken down into pieces. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
3. Add the cinnamon, paprika and ground chili pepper, reduce the heat to low and simmer a few minutes.
4. Ready to get out of the chocolate sticks bell pepper and cool slightly. Spicy hot chocolate in the style of Maya ready.
Hot chocolate Mocha.
This kind of hot chocolate will satisfy connoisseurs of coffee. An incredibly delicious drink, hot or cold by adding ice. You will need:
1 ½ cups milk
½ Cup brewed coffee
20 g chocolate
The whipped cream.
1. In a small pan place the broken chocolate, milk and coffee. Over medium heat, bring the weight up to a raging boil. Periodically stir.
2. Remove from heat and whisk well.
3. To pour ready to drink by the glass. Garnish with whipped cream.
Also you can melt some chocolate and pour them ready to drink. The original jewelry may be marshmallows cut into small dice.
Ginger hot chocolate.
Ginger will not only give a spicy touch to the drink, but will also be very useful. Because of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of ginger have been known since ancient times. For the preparation you will need:
85 g chocolate, broken into pieces
2 cups milk
2 tbsp fresh root ginger, grated on a fine grater
1. In a saucepan, place the chocolate and add ½ Cup of milk. Heat on low heat, stirring constantly, lest it should burn.
2. When the chocolate is fully melted, add the remaining milk and ginger.
3. Be heated to before-boiling state.
4. Strain the finished chocolate using a sieve to get rid of pieces of ginger. Pour and enjoy the spicy, Sizzling drink.
Hot chocolate with rum.
If you’re over 18, this version of hot chocolate for you. Ingredients:
2 cups milk
100 g milk chocolate
a pinch of cinnamon
2 tsp. honey
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp rum.
1. Chocolate, milk, cinnamon, honey and sugar put it in a pan. Keep on low heat until melted chocolate.
2. Add vanilla and rum, whisk well.
3. Pour and decorate to taste.
Do not deprive yourself of pleasure to enjoy exquisite taste of freshly made hot chocolate. “Side effect” of chocolate, in the form of high spirits – guaranteed!