What are the benefits and harms of green tea
Friends! We invite you to participate in the voting on our site – PUER tea or COFFEE?
According to legend, the first green tea was brewed five centuries ago. And since people can’t stop arguing — it useful or harmful. Fundamental research on the matter is not carried out, and we can only rely on the long experience of humanity and common sense.
In the chemical composition of green leaf tea contains more than 300
substances. A lot of them to this day not deciphered. It should also be noted that this composition is not constant. It depends on the time of day, year, age, and method of its processing.
Consider that the production of green tea leaves are not amenable to fermentation (oxidation), and because of this they remain a variety of useful compounds, vitamins and minerals.
The benefits of green tea.
– This tea is known to increase focus, improve memory, relieves drowsiness, lethargy, helps to cope with depression.
– With regular use of this tea strengthens blood vessels, reduces the amount of harmful cholesterol in the blood, decreases the risk of developing atherosclerosis, increases the elasticity and strength of capillaries.
– Rids the body of toxins, radionuclides and heavy metals.
– It is proved that green tea is a powerful anti-bacterial agent. Therefore, in reasonable quantities, it is recommended for the disruption of the digestive tract.
– Helps with colds, various inflammatory processes at elevated temperatures.
Harm green tea.
– Green tea is not suitable for people with following diseases: arthritis, rheumatism, gout. This can be explained by the fact that the content in tea purines are not the best way affects the metabolic processes, which were already impaired in these diseases.
– Frequent consumption of green tea, levels of caffeine, theophylline and theobromine, can lead to hyperstimulation and eventually to the depletion of the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
For those who have a disrupted digestive tract, abuse green tea also should not be.
Ideal and safe dose will — a couple of pints of medium strength tea throughout the day.